SALIENT FEATURES OF LOGICA SOFT METODOLIGY ARE :
Adaptive rather than predictive:
- Traditional software engineering methodologies attempt to create an accurate project plan before starting with development.
- Due to this exhaustive planning, such methods are reluctant to accommodate change.
- However, business environments are highly susceptible to change.
- Agile methods can accommodate the un-certainties in the business environment by adapting to the changes rather than resisting them.
People oriented rather than process oriented:
- Agile methods assert that no process will ever make up the skill of the development team,
- so the role of a process is to support the development team in their work.
Early (Short) Releases:
- Intermediate versions of working software give the best indication of meeting end-users’ expectations.
- This is especially true when the client is un-certain of the requirements.
- Thus, agile methods stress that working software must be released for review early and repeatedly, in short iterative cycles.